Magento is one of the most admired and most likely the best open source e-commerce platform available today. This web store platform features rich cart functionality, strong backend processing and generally very good customer buying experience. With Magento, you can control every aspect of your Web Store, including merchandising, promotions and more! This enables Magento to become a centralized reference point for order details and customer queries.
Invoicera integration with magento allows users to automatically create invoices within Invoicera when an order is placed in their store. Now, you can automatically process your orders, manage you catalog and inventory, record transactions, and reconcile accounts all with Invoicera’s Magento extension.
How Magento Extension can help you?
- Automatically import new orders into Invoicera from Magento.
- Send Professional Invoices automatically to Magento Store Customers in real time.
- Save your orders as Invoices in Invoicera.
- Cut the amount of time spent on tracking and entering data from hours to seconds.
- Eliminate inventory and accounting errors and unnecessary waste.
- Maximize your Return on Investment (ROI) and see results immediately.
Setting up the Magento Integration
To set up the integration, you need to have accounts in both magento and Invoicera and also need to enable the API Token in Invoicera. The steps below describe how to set up “Invoicera Order and Invoice Connector” in Magento.
- Login to your site’s admin panel
- Click on “Magento Connect” portal link to search for extensions.
- On the right side of the screen, you will find an option “Search for Extensions”
- Enter “Invoicera” and then press Enter.
- Now a screen will appear where a link will be given “Invoicera Order and Invoice Connector”. Click on this link.
- Now, you will see a button right under the theme image called “Get Extension Key”. You need to click “Get Extension Key”, you will see the Magento extension key right there itself. You need to paste this extension key in your store’s Magento connect tab.
- Copy this Magento extension key.
- In order to install this Magento extension into your online store you need to login to your store admin panel and go to System->Magento Connect->Magento Connect Manager. Magento connect manager will ask you to login again. You need to use your store admin login credentials to get past the login screen. Paste that code into the “Magento Connect Manager” window and Click on Install.
- Installation process will begin and after successful install it will show a message.
- Your Magento extension is installed and Ready.
- Now return to admin panel and go to system->Configuration Link.
- On the left navigation you will find Invoicera Configuration under Invoicera tab. Click the Invoicera Configuration link which will bring up the Account Configuration menu for Invoicera for placing orders.
- There you will see API URL, API Token (you can get API Token from your Invoicera account.), Invoice prefix which you need to enter and if you want to send Invoice automatically to client , then select yes from the Email Customer drop down list.