Track time from your Gmail account
Our Google time tracking gadget allows you to log project work time even while you are checking mails in your Gmail account. This would further streamline the time tracking for your projects and their respective tasks as you would no longer be required to track project work time only from your Invoicera account.
Benefits of using Google time tracking gadget for Invoicera
- Track time through your iGoogle or Gmail account for projects in Invoicera
- Time entry for tasks and projects with notes into your Invoicera account
- Display projects and tasks from your Invoicera account
- Calendar is also available to choose the date for time entry
- Transmissions are all secure over SSL
- Saves Invoicera login info within Google account
How to set up the gadget in Gmail account?
- Log in to your Gmail account
- Click on the "Settings" link in the top right corner
- Enable the "Add any gadget by URL" gadget in the "Labs" tab (If you do not see the Gadgets tab, you will need to enable "Add any gadget by URL" under the "Labs" tab)
- Go to the "Gadgets" tab and use the following link to add the gadget:
- Click add and proceed
- Your gadget will display on the left side where you'll be able to enter your Invoicera authorization token.