This is also one of the most convenient payment option which Invoicera provides to its users to accept or make online payments. It is an easier and faster way to make online payments by using a single username and password. It keeps your e-mail address and other details completely confidential and you can also turn off unwanted e-mails from your Google account.
This is one of the most efficient online payment processing services provided by Google which aims at simplifying the process of making online payments. It offers fraud protection with a unified page for tracking online payments and their current status. You are required to store your credit card details in your respective Google accounts so that you can make easy online payments with just a click of a button.
How to Start:
- Login to your Invoicera account.
- Click on the "settings" option.
- Go to the "payment gateways" option and
- Select your Google Checkout option in that.
- Once you open up the Google Checkout option, it will ask you with a Merchant ID and a Merchant key.
- After entering these both, click on the save button and you successfully complete your sign up with Google Checkout.
Go to your merchant account settings > Integration > and change API callback URL to https://YOUR INVOICERA SUB-DOMAIN.invoicera.com/app/google_response.php. Set your currency same as you are using in Invoicera.