Ogone is one of the leading Multi-Currency European Payment Gateway with thousands of customers across 35 countries. The company delivers manual to fully integrated solutions for managing electronic payments in several domains including e-commerce, ticketing, airlines and travel in both business to consumer or business to business (purchasing cards) environments. Ogone is connected through certified links to more than 100 different banks/acquirers that enable handling of over 40 international and local payment methods like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and JCB as well.
Ogone offers your cardholders the choice to pay either in their home currency - the one their credit card is issued in - or in your currency. By converting the amount to be paid in the customer’s currency, Ogone allows you to price your products in your main currency while giving your customers the choice at point of payment to directly pay in their home currency for Visa, MasterCard etc.
How to Start:
- Login to your Invoicera account.
- Click on the "settings" option.
- Go to the "payment gateways" option and
- Select your Ogone option in that.
- Once you find this, it will ask you PSP Id and Secret key which you need to fill in.
- After entering PSP Id and Secret key, click on the "save" button and you are done with your account with this Ogone.