Making online payments through PayGate is another better option for you as it provides all kind of e-commerce internet credit card processing services to its customers. Your account with Invoicera will enable you to create an account with this service provider so that you can focus on other important aspects instead of paying attention towards your payments only.
It accepts multiple payment methods through a single payment gateway and provides a cost effective method to accept bank transfer payments from overseas. It also lets you access its single-interface payment solutions. It is now integrate for processing credit cards to more than 70 banks worldwide for merchants who qualify for merchant facility with their respective banks.
How to start:
- Login to your Invoicera account.
- Click on the "settings" option.
- Go to the "payment gateways" option and
- Select your PayGate option in that.
- Once you find this, it will ask you with a PayGateID and an Encryption Key which you have to fill in.
- Once you fill it, click on the "save" button and you are done with your account with PayGate.