Setcom is a payment service that allows a customer to pay an online or mobile merchant using their credit card, debit card, internet banking, bank deposits. Invoicera has added this payment gateway because of it works in several ways but the module supports the “auto-redirect” feature which will send your client back to your site when the transaction is completed. It has been providing easy and efficient online payment techniques to its users.
Setcom saves your clients details on its servers and assures their security as well. It enables you to securely send and receive online payments. Setcom facilitates payments by working with the existing financial infrastructure of credit/debit cards and bank accounts.
How to Start:
- Login to your Invoicera account.
- Click on the "settings" option.
- Go to the "payment gateways" option and
- Select your Setcom option in that.
- Once you find this, it will ask you with a MerchantIdentifier, a Username and a Password.
- After entering these details, click on the “save” button and you are done with your account with Setcom.