It’s no surprise that e-Invoicing is becoming more prominent with the maximum volume of invoices processed annually.
According to the recent survey and statistics,
- – The use of electronic invoices appears less than 8 percent of the volume of invoices.
- – The total share of invoices come up with 27 percent in Germany.
- – The payment transaction grows up to 22 percent per annum in Europe. Also, 16 billion B2B invoices are processed each year in Europe alone.
- – U.S. generates as many as 25 million invoices annually. It also exchanges nearly 25 percent of the invoices electronically.
The widespread adoption of e-Invoicing improves productivity and save costs!
e-Invoicing software provides AP automation, increases compliance and eliminates paper. An online e-Invoicing software like Invoicera helps in accurate, efficient and timely invoice/payment processing. Here are some of the key features:
- – Expense management and control
- – Automatic payment reminders
- – Integration with legacy systems
- – Simplified vendor management
- – Error free and professional business invoicing
- – Custom workflow management
Learn how 3 million users benefitted from Invoicera : REQUEST A FREE DEMO!