How To Add Additional Fields For The Client?
1.Login to your Invoicera account with User ID and Password.
2. Go to “People” tab and select “Clients”.
3. Select the desired client and choose “edit” in the drop down menu.
4. Click on the option “Additional fields”.
5. Add the additional fields for the client and click on “save”.
6. Now, you can see the additional information displayed in the client preview.
7. Once the additional fields are saved, you may choose to use these fields as a dynamic value in the CREATE INVOICE/ESTIMATE section. Ref. to the screenshot below.
Posted by Invoicera Support on 14 December 2015
No related post