Create invoices and other document in multiple languages
Invoicera holds a multilingual invoicing features. This feature lets you create invoices (and other documents like Estimates, Purchase Orders and Estimates) in English and send them to your clients in different language.
Invoicera supports following languages for each clients.
- Polish language
- French language
- German language
- Russian language
- Dutch language
- Italian language
- Spanish language
- Swedish language
- Portuguese language
- Indonesian language
- Croatian language
Invoicera is built in English language, but supports multilingual communication for various transactions.
So, even if you don’t talk or understand the language of your Clients, you can send them invoices in their language!
To set language for a Client:
- Log in to your Invoicera Account.
- Go to People option and click Clients
- ‘Check’ the Client and Choose Action as ‘Edit’, please refer to the image below:
- Click on ‘Multilingual Labels’
- Choose the desired language.
- Click ‘Save’
This will help you send invoices to your Clients in different languages.
Important Note: You can also change the labels for you clients from Multilingual labels feature.
*If you want to set a common language other than English for all your Clients, please follow the below steps:
- Login to your Invoicera Account.
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Select ‘General Preferences’
- Go to ‘Multilingual Labels’
- Select the language that you want from ‘Select Language’ option
- Click ‘Save’
This will help you set a common language other than English for all your Clients.
In case the article was not able to help you with your queries, please click here to raise a support ticket to our Customer Delight Team.
Posted by Invoicera Support on 14 December 2015
No related post