Right at the middle of the night, when I was sipping my coffee and reading news about how a company lost almost $2 million just because its major documents and invoices got burnt under the sudden fire that cracked because of a major short circuit in the office.
It was devastating to see how an organization lost its existence all of a sudden. But, then my logical mind asks me, Are we that helpless to lose all that we have with just one unfortunate circumstance? Or we’re still overlooking what lies in front of us.
As an enterprise one of the most precious things we possess are our documents and INVOICES. Our invoices are our key to monetary rewards to be received for the goods and services we offered. They ensure our payments.
Now, this brings me to one of the most relevant yet not much-understood need of an enterprise- an enterprise invoice software. It is a boon to the business world, yet most of us overlook its powers.
An enterprise billing software is the need of the hour. It holds the most relevance to us when we’re working in complex environments with 24 hours almost looking insufficient.
A customized enterprise billing software is the boon you were looking for since always but overlooked the need.
The need just doesn’t end here, rather it starts! Here is a list of few needs out thousands that tells us why we all need a customized enterprise billing software for our companies:
To Have Bespoke invoicing:
• A completely customized invoicing solution as per your company’s requirement to set you apart from the others in the lot.
• It lets you add functionality requirements and improve business productivity
It Lets You Have Complete control with self-hosted solutions:
• With on-premise hosting, the data remains with you and have complete control over your invoicing data.
• The efficiency of hosting business to your customers and branding solutions.
An Automated Payment system:
• Recurring billing profiles can be created for easily receiving automatic payments from subscription-based clients.
• Easily manage payments, dues, credits, and reports in one single dashboard.
A Single Invoicing Platform For All Your Businesses:
• Manage and send invoices of multiple businesses and products from a single dashboard.
• View and track all invoices with a highly efficient process.
Complete B2B communication
• Manage invoices, purchase orders and expenses with ease.
• Send out all documents in a timely manner.
• Send and receive purchase orders and estimates and convert them into invoices.
• Manage buyers and vendors in a single dashboard.
Improve productivity with custom work-flow management:
• Derive a custom workflow for your business.
• Establish in-house invoice approval process to send accurate invoices in one go.
• Keep a track of all your staff members, projects and data from a single platform.
Receiving payments globally:
• Choose from more than 30 payment gateways to receive payments globally with Invoicera’s enterprise billing software.
• Faster payments and smooth process.
• Real-time track invoices and payments for better control over cash flow.
Manage time and employee productivity:
• Manage employee productivity with time tracking and detailed reports for analysis.
• Set benchmarks and review activities for better control.
Data backup and Security:
• Safe and secure data
• No data loss occurs due to technical glitches
The enterprises require custom billing software that can keep the pace of business. The profitability on any account depends on the cash flow. The key factor for the revenue growth in enterprises includes new technological advances with innovative solutions to gain the overall competitive advantage.