Every customer is looking for convenience and the more convenience you provide to a customer, the higher the chances of a retention.
1. Providing dedicated resources for resolving customer queries can be really helpful in building a fruitful relationship with clients
2. Having one-to-one conversations with the client and making them feel confident about your products and services is important as well.
3. Going out of the way to help your clients will go a long way in earning you brownie points with the client
4. Being punctual at meetings and delivering the product in a timely manner, is very useful as well.
5. Always use a positive style of communication. This helps in keeping business relationship positive and mutually beneficial.
6. Keeping your communication clear and delivering according to client expectations is crucial as well.
7. Using an online invoicing solution like Invoicera is also useful in adding to customer convenience and improving customer retention.
Also know about some effective tips for business networking.