It hasn’t been long since the launch of our new application, but we have already started to push the codes for new features and enhancements. The feedback from our users’ front has been numerous, especially expressing their love for the new design and we have managed to correct any aberration, much to their delight.
The most recent update in Invoicera is the option to send account statements to your clients via mail. Our account statements show your clients their invoice and payment history, plus their overall account balance. Many of you have been using account statements to view the payment details of your clients, but now you also have the option to send it to the respective client. The option to e-mail account statement directly to your client has been put in place for two reasons:
- They are a handy tool for giving you and your client an overview of their account
- There is complete transparency with respect to the amount that has been sent, paid and outstanding
Sending account statements is quick and easy, and we’ve made it easy to add a note along with your email.
To view and send account statements to any of your clients, follow these steps:
1) On the list of clients page, click on the ‘Account Balance’.
2) Click the ‘Send Mail’ button to send the statement account.
3) You will see screen with the message box to write your own custom message for the mail.
4) Click the ‘Send’ button to send the statement to your clients.
It doesn’t get easier than this.
We hope you enjoy this recent addition, and as always, we would love your feedback.