Can I access deleted Clients?
Yes, Ofcourse, you can easily access all the deleted Clients at Invoicera.
Please follow the below steps:
Step1 : Login to your Invoicera Account.
Step 2 : Go To “People”>>”Clients”
Step 3 : Click on “Advance Search” and the choose the status (Active/Archieved/Deleted) as shown in the image below.
By the above steps, you can easily search all the Clients that have been marked “Deleted”, “Active” or “Archived” by you.
In case the article was not able to help you with your queries, please click here to raise a support ticket to our Customer Delight Team.
Posted by Invoicera Support on 14 December 2015
- Access your Invoices and Payment histories of your paid account with Invoicera
- Can my Clients pay partially using Invoicera?
- Does Invoicera support client login access and is their an API to check information of the client?
- How do I change language for a Client?
- How do I change my credit card details?
- How do I create Clients?
- How do I delete/archive something?
- How do I import a list of items in Invoicera?
- How do I see how much my Clients owe me?
- Why can't I delete a Client ? I'm getting a big “please correct the following error” message ?
- [Precautions] Import Client and Expense CSV