Send email to clients on Invoicera?
Wondering how to send the seasons greetings, corporate updates and so much of news to my client. Yes, you can easily send an email to your client(s) on Invoicera.
Just follow the following steps:
Step 1 : Login to your Invoicera Account.
Step 2 : Go to People>>Clients
Step 3 : Select the Client(s) whom you want to send emails and Click “Send Email” as shown in the image below.
Step 4: Enter the text for your email and click “Send” as shown in the image below.
Your email will be sent to the selected Clients all at once!
In case the article was not able to help you with your queries, please click here to raise a support ticket to our Customer Delight Team.
Posted by Invoicera Support on 14 December 2015
- Can I access deleted Clients?
- Can my Clients pay partially using Invoicera?
- Export - Export your Clients, Staff, Estimates, Invoices
- First day on Invoicera, wondering where to start.
- How do I change language for a Client?
- How do I create Clients?
- How do I handle credits/advance payments collected outside of Invoicera?
- How do I see how much my Clients owe me?