How do I set up my Invoice template?
You can easily choose the appearance of your invoices/estimates by choosing the template type.
For choosing the template type for your invoices/estimates:
1. Log in to your Invoicera Account by Administrator.
2. Go to Settings option.
3. Select General Preferences.
4. Select the Templates tab.
5. Choose the template for your Invoices and Estimates. You may also see a preview of the selected template by clicking on the small “zoom” option on the right of the template type.
6. You may also set the “Set Default Template Colour”.
7. You may choose a template for your “Recurring Invoices” also.
8. For customising your templates, go to “Template Customization” tab.
9. Click “Save” once you are sure about a template.
If you wish to customize your templates in any other form, you may simply inform us by sending your requirements at email@example.com. We believe in your satisfaction and are always ready to create the exact picture that you have in your mind.
In case the article was not able to help you with your queries, please click here to raise a support ticket to our Customer Delight Team.
Posted by Invoicera Support on 14 December 2015
Was This Article Helpful?
No related post