How do I change language for a Client?
Invoicera allows you to send Invoices in 11 different languages to your Clients.
So, even if you do not talk or understand your Client’s language, you can send them invoices in their language.
Step 1: Login to your Invoicera Account
Step 2: Go to Settings
Step 3: General Preferences – Multilingual labels
Step 4: Select the language in which you wish to send the invoice to your client.
You can see all the fields have been translated to the selected language (Italian) in this case. Click on Save.
Using this Settings, for all your clients the invoice will be created in the selected language. However, if you have created clients before saving the language settings, it will be applicable only for new clients those will be created thereafter.
In case the article was not able to help you with your queries, please click here to raise a support ticket to our Customer Delight Team.
Posted by Invoicera Support on 18 March 2016
- How do I change the column heading on my invoices estimates?
- How do I create Clients?
- How do I remove Invoicera Branding?
- How do I set my Staff and Clients' permissions?
- How do I turn Late-fee On/Off for individual Clients?
- How To Add Additional Fields For The Client?
- How to get paid quicker with Invoicera?