How to link Authorize.Net Payment Gateway with your Invoicera account?
To link your company Authorize.net account with Invoicera, you need to follow below mentioned steps:
- Login with your INVOICERA account
- Go to Settings > Payment Gateways.
- Select Authorize.Net Payment Gateway from the list and click on ACTIVE button.
To obtain your Login ID and Transaction Key, login to your Authorize.Net Account.
Click on Settings under “ACCOUNT” section on bottom left of the page.
6. Under Security Settings, click on “API login ID and Transaction Key”.
7. You can find your API Login ID. To obtain your Transaction Key, answer the security question.
8. Your Transaction key will get displayed.
9. Enter the Login ID and Transaction Key into INVOICERA payment gateway section.
10. Click on Save.
In case the article was not able to help you with your queries, please click here to raise a support ticket to our Customer Delight Team.
Posted by Invoicera Support on 14 December 2015