How to link WePay Payment gateway with Invoicera account?
To link your company WePay Payment Gateway account with Invoicera, you need to follow below mentioned steps:
Login with your INVOICERA account
Go to Settings > Payment gateway
Select WePay from the list.
Select WePay from the list and click on Active button, Payment mode as LIVE (refer below screenshot).
To obtain your Client ID, Secret key, Access token and Account ID, login with your WePay account.
6. On the home page, click on “Want to accept payments online?”
7. Select any one option which describes you – Business/Organization/Individual.
8. Some informations needs to be added by you. Click on NEXT button.
9. A new application page opens, under which inside the CREATE tab, enter the information and click on NEXT.
10. API keys tab will be open, all your keys and IDs will be mentioned here.
11. Enter these values into INVOICERA payment gateway section.
10. Click on Save.
In case the article was not able to help you with your queries, please click here to raise a support ticket to our Customer Delight Team.
Posted by Invoicera Support on 14 December 2015