Do you find manually submitting each expense one-by-one tedious? We understand your problem and therefore we have added Import Expenses feature in Invoicera which will make your task easy and fast. You can now easily import your expenses into Invoicera account using XLS or CSV file. Get your expenses on a XLS or CSV file and perform simple steps later, your expenses will be imported.
But how to import your expenses from your expense document? Follow these simple steps with your Invoicera account to import your expenses :
- Log into to your Invoicera account and go to your Add Expenses or Manage Expense tab and click on the hyperlink “Import expense”.
- Download the sample file by clicking on the hyperlink “view sample sheet format”.
- Open your Invoicera sample file that you downloaded.
- Now arrange the columns of your file to match the sample file from Invoicera so that they are in the same order: Amount, Category, Vendor Name, Notes, Date Added.
- After arranging, save your file in the format Excel sheet(.xls) or .csv.
- Go back into your Invoicera account and upload your expense document (.xls or .csv) file by clicking the “Browse” button and selecting the file.
- Click the button “Import” to import the selected file and your expenses will be imported into your Invoicera account.
We hope this feature would help you performing your tasks more efficiently. We would also love to have your valuable feedback about this feature, please leave us a comment below.