[Precautions] Import Client and Expense CSV
Preventive measures for the Import of CSVs. There might be a couple of reasons that you might not be able to upload CSV; but it usually has something to do with the formatting and data being imported.
For a Client List Import:
- You need to make sure that you are following the below format for importing your Clients.
- Make sure that all the above mandatory fields are filled. If you do not have all the above Client information, you may use the dummy information just to fill the fields.
- Double check your Client limit for eg a free account with Invoicera has a client limit of only 3 clients, but if you have more than 3 clients and you have the free plan, you need to upgrade your account first to be able to import more than 3 Clients.
For Expense List Import:
- You need to make sure that you are following the below format for importing your expenses.
- Make sure that you have all the mandatory fields filled.
In case the article was not able to help you with your queries, please click here to raise a support ticket to our Customer Delight Team.
Posted by Invoicera Support on 14 December 2015