There is a compelling evidence that manual invoicing processes cost more as compared to the automated solutions. The automation of invoicing solution enables real-time monitoring of the invoice process helping businesses to maximize their working capital. While it provides significant benefits to the buyers, the benefits of the suppliers should not be underestimated. It provides improved customer satisfaction, better capital management, and cash flow benefits to the suppliers. In addition to the cost savings, the ability to automate the invoicing process and integrate with other business systems provides revenue generating opportunities.
Boost your business by taking the right steps over these hurdles.
- – Inefficient management of user signups, activation, trials, upgrades, and downgrades. Resolving invoicing issues and managing the client account with ease
- – Receive recurring payments, reconcile and manage them at any frequency
- – Fix the options to track the number of invalid payments with exact recognition of failed transactions.
- – Cost center, duplicate errors in purchase order allocation that mismatches its freights
- – Tax return filing, special VAT invoices, administration requirements of the tax authorities are more complicated
- – Ensure a secure connection between the company’s web server and customer’s browser
- – Data securely stored and backup
- – Integration with client management system
To stay in business without any trouble produce invoices that comply with the laws of the countries you sell within.
European Union requires the charging of VAT in the sale of the products and services online. Therefore, the use of online invoicing sets up to collect the correct amount of VAT required but would also help the customers to claim back VAT.
The countries require the charging of GST on all the sales online. They have online invoicing system owing to the business sales.
Read more On GST: Invoicing Under GST| Create GST compliant invoices with Invoicera
Follow these actions against the challenges discussed above to overcome them and improve productivity to a new level. Look for very easy and quick solutions with online invoicing software.
1. Improve & Automate Processes:
- – Automate invoice scheduling and relax.small business invoice software allows to create invoices, get paid faster, track expenses and even collaborate with teams.small business invoice software allows to create invoices, get paid faster, track expenses and even collaborate with teams.
- – Create recurring invoices and retain clients.
- – Automate late fee and payment reminders to get paid quicker.
- – Automation ensures better resource utilization and cost cutting.
- – Receive payments with 25 International payment gateways.
- – Set up auto billing profiles and simplify the payments process.
- – Simplified integration with existing CRM and ERP tools.
- – API integration to integrate with 3rd party tools and eCommerce integrations.
4. Detailed Financial Analysis:
- – Achieve your overall financial goals with simplified reports generation.
- – Manage reports of outstanding and payments for a healthy cash flow.
5. Improved Document Management:
- – Manage all client estimates and purchase orders with ease.
- – Ensure all B2B documents are managed efficiently.
6. e-Commerce Integrations:
- – Integrate Invoicera with your e-Commerce platform and automate your e-Commerce invoicing.
- – Benefit from a smooth online invoicing and payments process.
7. Manage Your Subscription Business:
- – Subscription billing helps in sending bills to customers on a periodic basis, improving productivity of the invoicing process.
- – This helps in retaining long term clients.
8. Simplified staff management:
- – Assign clients, sections and define roles for staff members.
- – Control staff activity with permissions related to tasks and accessibility.
- – Details of their last login can be checked. Estimate to invoice ratio of each staff member can be viewed.
- – Detailed time sheets of staff members can be viewed on a weekly and monthly basis.
- – Tasks can be managed effectively and efficiently. Appropriate tasks can be assigned to respective staff members.
9. Bespoke Invoicing:
- – Customized invoicing solutions, according to specific business requirements.
- – Add functionality requirements and improve business productivity.
10. Track your expenses:
- – New expenses can be assigned to vendors/ projects
- – Maintains a record of time expenses that happen weekly or monthly
- – Detailed reports to forecast expenses and manage business finances better
- – Control mechanism for better expense management
11. Multi-currency & Multi-lingual support:
- – Multiple currency and language updations in real time
- – Over 25+ payment gateways supporting multiple currencies worldwide
- – Ensure transparency in B2B communication and higher client satisfaction
- – Customize your invoice template according to the language of your choice
IN OTHER WORDS:
The invoicing process is often complex for large customer base. Choose the online invoicing system that can replace manual billing processes with 100% solutions easily and immediately. The online invoicing software is a wise investment that you won’t regret to make. The benefits including everything from invoice format conversions, new customer connection activation, tax compliance assurance that made easy. Also, it brings considerable cost savings and better customer service.
The integration of invoicing solutions substantially reduces administrative costs, drive efficiencies across the businesses by fully automating AR/AP processes. The small business invoice software enables global businesses and their suppliers to eliminate process inefficiencies, build strong mutually beneficially relationships and free up cash. This accelerates and simplifies the complete processing of incoming invoices.
HOW INVOICERA ADJUST YOUR BUSINESS MODEL?
Choose the right online invoice tools that helps to simplify the business processes and improve business productivity to a new level. Look for many features:
- – Custom workflow management specific to business requirements
- – Automatic payment reminders
- – Expense management and control
- – Invoice scheduling
- – Online payments
- – Error free and professional business invoicing