Tough corporate competition, constant innovation in technological assistance, payment management, tedious invoicing process, workflow woes are some of the most important challenges every enterprise has to face on a daily basis. In order to thrive in the present scenario, every enterprise is looking forward to improving their business model to generate better revenues and enhance their overall ROI.
Is there any long term sustainable solution that can provide significant relief from their recurring predicaments? Here is a detailed explanation of how a bespoke custom invoicing software will help you manage your enterprise business.
Enterprise billing software offers an ideal solution for integration with ERP, CRM and eCommerce platform, custom workflow management, bespoke custom software solutions, advanced reporting and more.
Here is a detailed analysis of how to look at the entire B2B communication cycle holistically and optimize the revenue and payment process for the business.
1. Efficient Management of Client Base
Enterprise often has to cater to a large number of users. Effective delivery of services in a stipulated time period is a prerequisite for healthy cash flow. In case of delayed sending of invoices, the whole communication breaks down. Due to this, the overall customer satisfaction rate gets hampered leading to a loss in your business.
Custom software allows you to handle multiple client accounts at a single platform. In order to facilitate the smooth flow of your CRM, several integrations can prove to be helpful. This bridges the gap between your authorities leading to more productive communication on a single platform and huge savings on costs and time took. Here are some salient features of enterprise billing software.
- Smooth CRM integrations: Reduce costs, time and efforts through custom invoicing software integrated into your existing CRM system.
- Customized Solutions: Customised tailored for your needs. Make your business processes easier through Custom workflow management, automatic reconciliations, bespoke permission management, user hierarchy and much more.
- Manage Global Clientele: Send invoices according to the language and currency preferences of your clients.
2. Manage your ERP and Invoicing Effectively
Enterprises are looking up to newer cloud-based custom invoicing software for improving the overall productivity of the organization. Traditional ERP systems are struggling with the numbers of services being provided, the time to market and the visibility of transactions.
Invoicing, on the other hand, has become problematic due to delayed creation process which leads to chaotic invoicing and payment management
Here are some common issues with traditional ERP systems
- The systems are extremely inflexible according to the needs and requirements of the business.
- There is a need for a single process for B2B communication cycle.
- There is a huge maintenance cost of enterprise resource planning applications. The upgrading of existing systems is a huge concern.
- The systems are not global and do not cater to regional requirements.
With bespoke custom software, you can simplify even the most complex business processes. Make your business communication easier with an efficient ERP system and simplified invoicing that allows better ROI against your investments. Custom invoicing software allows one-stop-shop for all management woes. Right from client management to financial reporting, a bespoke enterprise billing software is an ideal solution to help you manage processes. Here’s why
- Efficient Management of Client and Vendors: A single custom invoicing software dashboard to manage both your clients and vendors at the same time. Manage and track your work outsourced to third-party vendors.
- Better Team Productivity: Managing large teams is difficult. Now, Improve large team productivity with task and time tracking along with staff permissions.
- Send Accurate Invoices in One Go!: Activate the invoice approval process and get invoices approved by the team on the go. Create error-proof invoice approval work with expert enterprise management software.
- Customized Reports: Calculate ROI and productivity with time tracking reports and expense reports. Analyze and forecast finances with invoice reports, payment reports, currency reports, profit/loss reports and more.
- Save Huge on Costs: Efficient management of your business resources and business processes will help you to save on costs and time.
3. Making your Business Processes Faster with Automation
Traditional invoicing methods are prone to several errors which can prove detrimental to your business’ health. Due to non-automation, your invoices may suffer from incorrect data, double data entry, longer generation time, delayed sending and much more. All this inadvertently leads to poor cash flow.
With a custom billing software like Invoicera, you can simply automate your whole invoicing process. Simply send your invoices at lightning-fast speed in just one click. Automate your client management, staff management, payments, accounts and much more with an expert enterprise management software like Invoicera.
- Automate your Billing: Send recurring bills to your recurrent clients. Schedule your invoices and add late payment charges. You can even send due payment reminders to maintain a healthy cashflow Create a detailed tax report for understanding tax burden.
- Custom Reporting: Manage your business efficiently with customized reports crafted for better planning and strategizing of your enterprise resources. Manage your taxes, invoices, project, expenses, estimates, and finances easily.
- Payment Management: Receive payments from over 30 international payment gateways with multi-currency support. Send invoices in multiple languages to cater to a global clientele.
- Super Secured Environment: Your data is important for you. Safeguard your data from theft with 3 layered secured cloud-based hosting for super secured data management.
Let’s have a Quick Overview of this blog with a video
| Like & Subscribe our channel for more insightful videos
| Read more: 10 Major Reasons to Choose Custom Billing Software
Choosing a cloud-based enterprise billing management solution like Invoicera helps in the simplified management of customized business invoicing requirements. Serving 3 million users all over the globe, Invoicera helps you save time, costs and resources by automating your invoicing process with the custom invoice software.
Witness a growth in your business of almost 23% with Invoicera and improve your productivity and ROI like never before.
Switch to Invoicera today to experience the new way of invoicing and avail the best features to manage your enterprise