We define our success with happy faces and satisfaction of our clients
Telecom industry is one of the most dynamic businesses of today’s time. The ever-challenging business needs always leave businesses in a split of the correct next path. This time our client had to struggle two major problems to keep its clients satisfied. Find out more in the blog below.
Our client is based in the telecom industry and deals with a large customer base. Managing CDRS and a large customer base was one of the most crucial tasks. Apart from all the other requirements, the above two had the most emphasis.
Our journey started with creating an independent hosted platform ensuring to embed all the requirements mentioned in the course of the discussions. We were shared with all the requirements that needed precision and attention. Here is all that we were asked to customize:
- To synchronize a VOIP system to easily fetch data from CDRS
- CDRS data upload: A system to directly & conveniently upload data through CDRS
- Manage pricing or rate: To make dynamic billing easy.
- Send invoice as per CDRS data: Automatically calculate charges based on CDRS and including them to invoices.
- Manage tax as per VOIP: Managing invoices and billing based for resellers and end clients directly.
- Recurring billing system: automatically generating bills each month and shooting them to clients directly.
Keeping in mind all the requirements shared with us, we created a completely self-hosted system for our client. Listed below is a quick overview of every customization Invoicera did:
The scope of work with Invoicera included the implementation of an offline mode in integration with existing features of the application and incorporate it with a customized workflow intended to convert the raw data from CDRS into a readable detailed bill for each client.
- CDRS to Invoice Conversion:
- CDRS Data Upload
This module helps admin to upload all raw data manually of CDRS in .csv or .xls formats.
- Generate & View all bills for single customers
Choose a single customer and access all of its raw data from CDRS to upload. Admin can easily access the bills and shoot them to clients via mail.
- CDRS Data Upload
- Invoice Management:Customized Invoices: Additional columns as per request were added to make the invoice template even more detailed and descriptive. Few such columns were:
- Customer CLI
- Telephone Number
- Call Date
- Call Time
- Country of origin, etc.
- Recurring invoice Management:This module was created in order to make recurring invoicing convenient. An automated invoicing setup to allow admin to pre-schedule invoice dates and let automatically created invoices be delivered on the same.
- Client Management:
- Add new clients/Customer: Reference
- View, Filter list of clients
- Edit Client, go to details, Add Credit
- Staff Management:
This section was created with the aim to allow admin to:
- Add staff members
- Define permissions for each Staff
- Technical Assistance:
Invoicera aims at building long term relationships. Focussing on this motive, Invoicera helps its clients proactively even after-sales
A dedicated employee for the organization to make complex tasks easier. This is how Invoicera aims to work for the business.
Another milestone was achieved by Invoicera in less than a month by creating a completely customized set up for our client from the telecom industry. Easy CDRS and data management with convenient invoicing was one of the most focussed requirements of our client. Complete precision to detail and requirements made this software work as super-efficient telecom billing software.
Invoicera is efficient in making any customization request possible. Write down to us for your invoice software customization requests. Our client support will assist you the best.
Hoping to hear from you soon!