The drivers on duty ensure safety on roads and even safer transfer of heavier goods.
Pilot cars are one of the most relevant industries to those who deal in goods trading or heavy loads transfer. They are the vehicles that escort your safe transfer and safer road travel.
Pilot cars are one big industry and so are its business problems. So, we at Invoicera took deeper analysis into the industry to come up with key challenges that act as potholes slowing success.
Invoicera is an online invoice software working for different business verticals to ensure smooth invoicing processes. Serving convenience has been our ultimate goal. In our initiative, this time we launched a module specifically for Pilot Car industry. Keeping in mind their key challenges, we have implemented solutions to help organizations plan and strategize their business based on micro level reports from different perspectives of the industry.
A Pilot Car also called a pilot vehicle is a car used to escort trucks with large loads, convoys of large vehicles and guide motorists through construction sites. Having a pilot car ensures a safe transaction of heavy loads within the states. But just like any other industry, this industry also faces challenges of invoicing and management. Let us have a look at some of the major challenges faced by the industry:
- Cumbersome driven miles in tracking and management.
- Offline tracking and recording of Trip sheets submitted by Drivers.
- Recording miscellaneous expenses and reflecting them in invoices.
- Missing out on desired revenues due to missed numbers.
- Management of multiple trips and tracking profitability at the same time.
- Tracking driver’s payments- paid & due.
- Efficient use of driver trip sheets for sending invoices.
- The time-consuming process of Invoice creation and keep Track the payment receivable.
Here are all the solutions we worked on for the Pilot Car Industry:
- To make miles tracking easy, the driver will now have to enter Start and End Time of the Journey in-order to track the miles traveled.
- If the driver is unable to connect online, he can also save the trip details offline. Simply fill the trip form and add attachments. It will serve as evidence for the entered information.
- Drivers can now add miscellaneous expenses as and when occurred. For example, motel bills, gas bills, etc. It will help to keep a tab of all the expenses that need to be charged.
- The admin is now allowed to add multiple staff members on the same trip to have an efficient reporting of the project completed.
- As over 30+ payment gateways are integrated into the system so it is now very easy for Tracking due payment in the Invoices, Estimates and Expenses sections.
Read below, how Invoicera implicated all the solutions to make sure invoicing for Pilot Cars had no barriers:
Managing associated people was never so easy. Manage client, trips, and drivers separately under different fields.
Invoice Conveniently! Simply convert trips sheets to invoices. Have your driver fill in the trip sheet online. You keep a record and later, invoice!
- Add, Edit and Delete the Drivers.
- View Details of the Drivers.
Manage clients profiles separately. Easily invoice each client. You can easily Add, Edit, Delete the clients for purposeful invoices.
No more turning piles to manage trips. The trip management section to let drivers create, edit and review trips.
- Add miles traveled, Start and end time, expense field and other relevant trip details.
- Add Start and End Trip Locations.
- Attach Gas, Motels and other bills for tracking the expenses.
As soon as the driver ends a trip, the admin can send an invoice to the client based on the trip sheet submitted by the drive online.
Before you go forward, here are the two types of invoices that you can send from Invoicera:
a) One-time invoices
b) Recurring invoices
Invoice Payment Receivable :
Admin has a 360-degree view of Payment receivable segment, sent invoices can be traced with the payment status. This helps admin to track the payments.
Results: Equipped with various innovative features, Invoicera helped the startup to drastically capture the market. The revenue reports and insights generated by Invoicera Pilot car software allowed them to scrutinize and enhance their operations for better results.
The Pilot car company has now set its goal of expanding its resources & workforce to increase their customer reach. With time, they look forward to capturing the global market with the multi-location business.
Being in the pilot car industry, was invoicing & business activities management difficult for you too? Hope the above article directed you to better business management and efficiency in skills. Take a quick tour of free Invoicera demo, right now!
READY TO LEARN MORE?