Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- Struggling to keep track of client interactions, communication, and appointments, leading to missed opportunities?
- Your team finding it challenging to collaborate and share client-related information?
- Experiencing difficulties with maintaining client satisfaction and building lasting relationships?
- Concerned about the security of the client’s data?
Worry not if your answer to any of the above questions is yes. These struggles are common in the business world.
But before they stop your business from growing, you must find the best tool to manage your clients.
CRM software can boost sales by 29%, productivity by 34%, and forecast accuracy by 42% – Finances Online
Considering your concerns, we have compiled a list of the best nine tools in 2024 to make client management easier.
Let’s get into a detailed discussion of these tools, such as features, security, limitations, and pricing.
What Solutions Client Management Tool Provides?
- Contact Management: The core feature of client management tools, it allows businesses to store and organize client information, including contact details, communication history, and preferences.
- Communication Tracking: These tools enable tracking of all interactions with clients, including emails, calls, and meetings.
- Task and Appointment Scheduling: CRMs provide tools to schedule tasks and appointments, helping businesses stay organized and ensuring critical deadlines are met.
- Sales and Lead Management: Many client management tools have sales and lead management features, making tracking and nurturing potential opportunities easier.
- Reporting and Analytics: They offer reporting and analytics capabilities to gain insights into client behavior, sales performance, and the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
Importance Of A Client Management Tool
Client management tools have become indispensable in the business world for several compelling reasons:
- Efficient Client Relationship Management: CRMs provide a centralized location for all client information, making it easier for your team to understand client needs and preferences.
- Improved Communication: These tools facilitate seamless communication with clients, helping businesses respond promptly to inquiries and resolve issues.
- Enhanced Collaboration: They allow teams to collaborate on client-related activities, ensuring that everyone is on the same page and no opportunities are missed.
- Sales and Lead Nurturing: Client management tools can significantly boost sales efforts by helping track leads, automate follow-ups, and manage the sales pipeline effectively.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: With robust reporting and analytics, businesses can make informed decisions, refine their strategies, and identify growth opportunities.
9 Best Client Management Tools For 2024
Invoicera is an all-in-one client management tool that goes beyond just managing invoices. It is designed to help businesses streamline their client interactions, billing processes, and financial management.
Effortless Client Management
Easily manage all your clients in one dedicated client portal within Invoicera.
- Store and organize client details
- Hassle-free import clients list
Enhanced Communication and File Sharing
Invoicera streamlines communication and securely share files directly through the dedicated Client Portal.
- Add multiple email addresses for clients
- Quickly access and share files
The tool allows you to track expenses related to client projects:
- Manage project costs and budgets
- Plan future finances
Invoicera includes a time-tracking feature, which is valuable for businesses:
- Bill clients based on hourly work
- Helps in accurate time recording and billing
Invoicera offers multiple pricing tiers, and some advanced features are available with higher-priced plans.
Small businesses should consider which plan suits their needs carefully.
While Invoicera offers a free plan, its premium plans are competitively priced, ensuring businesses get value for their money.
- The ‘Infinite’ plan offers everything unlimited at ₹14999/Year.
- The most famous ‘Enterprise’ plan costs ₹9999/Year.
- Small and medium-sized businesses can choose a ‘Business’ plan at ₹4999/Year.
- The ‘Starter’ plan is for startups or small businesses at ₹2499/Year.
Salesforce is a powerhouse when it comes to client management tools. Whether a small business or a large corporation, Salesforce has been a trusted name for helping you manage and nurture client relationships.
Let’s dive into what makes Salesforce stand out.
Salesforce offers an array of features that make it a top choice for client management:
- Automation: Salesforce allows you to automate many routine tasks, from sending follow-up emails to lead nurturing.
- Unified Activity Management: Salesforce is a centralized platform for synchronizing emails and engagement activities.
- Efficient Slack Integration: It simplifies client management processes through Slack integration.
- Comprehensive Customer Relationship Management: Management of accounts, contacts, leads, and opportunities becomes easy with this tool.
- Customer 360 View: Salesforce provides a shared view of every customer for improved understanding.
- Seamless Email Integration: It integrates with Gmail or Outlook for easy email management.
- Analytics and Reporting: Salesforce offers robust reporting and analytics features, allowing you to gain valuable insights into your clients, sales performance, and marketing ROI.
- Plan ‘Starter’: $25/user per month
- Plan ‘Professional’: $80/user per month
- Plan ‘Enterprise’: $165/user per month
- Plan ‘Unlimited’: $330/user per month
- Plan ‘Unlimited+’: $500/user per month
Challenging Learning Process
- The tools require significant time and effort to master for daily tasks.
Exclusive 24/7 Assistance
- Round-the-clock support is accessible with the premium plan.
If you’re looking for a versatile and powerful client management tool, you’ll want to meet HubSpot.
It’s not just your typical CRM; it’s a robust all-in-one solution for managing client relationships and supercharging your business growth.
- Effortless Contact and Pipeline Management: HubSpot simplifies managing your contacts and organizing your sales pipelines.
- Insightful Email and Prospect Tracking: Gain valuable insights into your email campaigns and easily track your prospects’ interactions.
- In-Depth Contact Website Activity: This feature helps you to stay in the know with detailed insights into your contacts’ activities on your website.
- User-Friendly Email Template Builder: It helps you easily create and customize email templates that suit your unique needs.
- Intuitive Landing Page Builder: You can build stunning landing pages effortlessly with HubSpot’s user-friendly tools.
- Customer Support and Ticketing: If you need to offer top-notch customer support, HubSpot has you covered. It includes a helpdesk and ticketing system to ensure your clients receive the support they deserve.
Below are the pricing plans for Hubspot. You can compare the plans by visiting their website and getting a price quotation by contacting their support team.
While HubSpot is undoubtedly a versatile and powerful tool, it’s essential to be aware of its limitations:
- Pricing: HubSpot can be on the higher side in terms of pricing, which might not be suitable for startups with limited budgets.
- Learning Curve: While HubSpot’s user interface is user-friendly, mastering its features and capabilities may require time and effort. Training and onboarding might be necessary.
- Customization Complexity: Extensive customization may require technical expertise, so businesses with limited IT resources may need help in tailoring the tool to their specific needs.
- Overwhelming Features: The wealth of features HubSpot offers can be overwhelming for some users.
Zoho is an effective and easy-to-use client management tool that assists businesses of all sizes in building and sustaining long-term client relationships.
It’s a one-stop shop with many features designed to simplify client interactions and improve overall business operations.
- Contact Management: Zoho allows you to store and organize all the client information in one place. You can easily access contact information, communication history, and notes.
- Email Integration: You can easily integrate your email accounts to send, receive, and track emails directly from the Zoho platform.
- Task and Event Scheduling: You can schedule follow-ups and set reminders to never miss a crucial meeting or deadline.
- Analytics and Reporting: You can generate insightful reports on sales performance, client interactions, and more.
- Integration Capabilities: Zoho seamlessly integrates with various third-party applications, like email marketing tools, accounting software, and e-commerce platforms.
Get a monthly subscription with a free trial. The monthly plans are below:
- Standard – $20 per month
- Professional – $50 per month
- Premium – $100 per month
- Elite – $300 per month
If you choose a yearly subscription, you can save money up to 25%. The below image describes the yearly distributed plans.
Note: Choose the yearly plan wisely after getting a full knowledge of the software to invest in the best.
- To unlock the full capabilities of the client management tool, it’s essential to complement it with other Zoho products.
- Advanced rule customization options are offered as part of the premium plans.
Zendesk is a robust client management tool with popularity for its ability to help businesses easily manage customer interactions.
It’s like having a friendly and efficient assistant to handle all your customer support needs.
- Unified Ticketing System: Zendesk provides a central hub for customer inquiries and issues. Zendesk automatically converts customer queries through email, chat, or social media into support tickets. It helps your team keep track of customer requests and respond promptly.
- Self-Service Options: Zendesk enables you to create a help center where customers can easily find answers to common questions independently.
- Multi-Channel Support: It allows you to interact with customers through various channels, including email, chat, social media, and even phone support.
- Automation and Workflow: Zendesk lets you automate routine tasks and workflows, such as assigning tickets to the right team member or sending follow-up emails.
Zendesk provides the following plans:
- Pricing Concerns: Zendesk can be expensive for small businesses. While it offers many features, there might be better choices if you have a low budget.
- Learning Curve: A few users might need clarification while setting and configuring the Zendesk platform as it is a bit complex.
- Customization: While Zendesk is versatile, it may offer a different level of customization than other tools.
- Team Collaboration Tools: Unleash the full potential of your team with Bitrix24’s robust collaboration tools that simplify project management, task allocation, and real-time communication.
- Customer Contacts Database: Effortlessly manage customer relationships by maintaining a comprehensive database that provides easy access to client information and interaction history.
- Storage with Cloud Editions: Securely store and access your data from anywhere using Bitrix24’s cloud-based storage solutions, ensuring data safety and flexibility.
- Desktop Apps for Windows and Mac: Seamlessly integrate Bitrix24 into your workflow with desktop applications designed for both Windows and Mac, allowing you to work offline and sync your data when online.
- Custom Applications: Tailor Bitrix24 to your unique business needs by creating custom features, workflows, and automation, empowering you to drive efficiency and innovation in your organization.
Pricing plans for Bitrix24 are as follows:
- Integration Constraints: Although it offers integrations, not all tools may be compatible. Users may need additional integrations or APIs for seamless connection with their preferred software.
- Scaling Challenges: It suits small to medium-sized teams, but larger enterprises with complex workflows and high user counts may encounter performance limitations, particularly scalability.
- Mobile App Restrictions: While Bitrix24 has mobile apps, their functionality may not match the desktop version. Users may face limitations when accessing certain features on mobile devices.
- Task Management: Asana excels in task management, enabling users to create, assign, and monitor tasks and projects efficiently.
- Custom Workflows: Users can design custom workflows and processes to match their specific business needs.
- Collaboration: Asana promotes collaboration with features like comments, file attachments, and project discussions.
- Integration: Asana integrates with various third-party apps, enhancing its functionality and versatility.
- Automation: Users can automate repetitive tasks and workflows with Asana’s automation rules.
- Project Tracking: Asana provides comprehensive project tracking tools, including timelines, Gantt charts, and progress tracking.
- Reporting and Analytics: Users can generate reports to gain insights into project performance and team productivity.
- Mobile Accessibility: Asana offers mobile apps for on-the-go access and management of tasks and projects.
Asana offers the following features:
- No Sales Automation: Asana does not include sales automation features commonly found in dedicated CRM software.
- Complexity for Simple Tasks: Asana’s robust features may make it feel overly complex for straightforward task management needs.
- Limited Document Management: Document management capabilities in Asana are less robust than some specialized document management tools.
- Email Integration: Asana’s email integration may not be as seamless or feature-rich as that of dedicated CRM systems.
ProofHub stands out as top-notch client management software, offering efficient tools for scheduling work, resource organization, and automating management tasks.
With features like task management, file proofing, notifications, file management, notes, and built-in chat, it empowers project managers to take control and assemble effective teams to achieve project goals.
- Effortlessly Organize Tasks and Clients: With ProofHub, task and client management become a breeze. You can create, manage, and track project tasks effortlessly.
- Real-Time Communication: ProofHub fosters seamless team collaboration and promotes active engagement. The dedicated discussion section enables real-time conversations with team members, organized by client-specific topics.
- Centralized File Management: ProofHub offers an excellent file management solution that streamlines client file organization, version control, and categorization, all in one convenient location.
You can explore more about pricing plans on their website.
- Mobile Experience: When it comes to comparing the mobile and desktop versions of ProofHub, there’s room for improvement in the mobile version to match the excellence of the desktop edition
- Customer Support in Need of a Boost: You might find that the level of support could use some enhancements.
- Background Templates: Few users have complained about the limited background templates available.
Freshworks helps you in managing clients and building meaningful relationships.
This client management tool has made quite a name for itself in customer relationship management. Let’s take a closer look at what Freshworks has to offer.
- Visualize Your Sales Journey: Pipeline management lets you see your entire sales process, neatly organized by each stage. Get a clear picture of your leads’ journey from start to finish.
- Track Your Success: With Sales Goals, you can set and monitor your goals based on revenue or the number of deals. Keep your sales team motivated and on the path to success.
- Stay Mobile and Agile: Take your CRM with you on the go. The mobile app offers filter, sort, and search features to keep your data at your fingertips, no matter where you are.
- Data-Driven Insights: Keep an eye on your deals with Deal Performance Dashboards. Get valuable insights about your sales performance and make better business decisions to drive growth.
- Simplify Your Workflow: Freshworks CRM offers a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface, making it easier than ever to manage your sales pipeline. Streamline your processes and get more done with less effort.
Below are the pricing plans for Freshworks CRM.
- The project management features are exclusively accessible with the more costly plans.
- There are constraints when customizing essential metrics within the reporting capabilities.
Trends In Client Management Tools For 2024
In 2024, the world of client management tools is witnessing exciting trends:
1. AI-Powered Customer Insights
AI and machine learning are shaping client management, offering actionable customer insights for personalized interactions.
2. Omni-Channel Communication
Seamless, omni-channel communication centralizes interactions, ensuring consistent and responsive customer service.
3. Integration and Automation
Integration with other business apps streamlines processes, and automation reduces errors and saves time.
4. Enhanced Security And Privacy
Tools strengthen security, encryption, and data protection compliance to maintain trust.
5. Mobile Accessibility
Mobile-friendly designs and feature-rich apps are key for managing client relationships on the go.
6. Sustainability And Ethical Practices
Tools are aligned with sustainable and ethical practices, aiding waste reduction and transparency.
7. Customization For Diverse Industries
Tools offer industry-specific customization, addressing unique needs and compliance requirements.
And there you have it – the top client management tools of 2024. In a rapidly evolving business landscape, these nine tools have made a lasting impact.
With countless teams and businesses depending on these solutions to enhance their client service management, it’s high time you explore them and find the one that best aligns with your needs and company goals.
Do these tools offer mobile access for on-the-go client management?
Yes, many of the top client management tools provide mobile apps or responsive web interfaces for convenient access and management from smartphones and tablets.
How do client management tools benefit businesses?
Client management tools streamline communication, improve customer service, enhance data organization, and boost efficiency in managing client interactions.
Can these tools integrate with other business software?
Most client management tools offer integrations with popular software applications like email, calendar, and accounting software to streamline operations.