COVID-19 is spreading very rapidly and it is affecting workplaces too. As a company, our goal is to keep our employees safe and deliver work to our clients timely. In this concern we have taken various preventive measures to fight against this deadly Corona virus.
Here is how we are keeping pace with the current situation and ensuring uninterrupted timelines.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What preventive measures are we taking to keep your employees away from COVID-19?
We are constantly educating our employees regarding the symptoms and prevention of coronavirus.
- We are proactively taking special care for maintaining overall hygiene and cleanliness at the workplace.
- We are also encouraging employees to be extra cautious while traveling from public transport or even work from home.
- Hand sanitizer and masks have been provided to the employees.
- We are keeping ourselves away from public gatherings and social events for this time period.
2. How are we ensuring uninterrupted deliverable during this phase?
- We have facilitated our employees with the required hardware and software so that they can work from home.
- We have provided our employees with proper training to use tools to avoid any communication gap while working from home.
Watch this Video for a Quick view
| Like & Subscribe our channel for more updates
3. What are we doing to keep our premises germ free?
- We are encouraging our employees and housekeeping staff to routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as keyboards, remote controls, desks, countertops, and doorknobs and sanitize them with disinfectants.
- We are also providing disposable wipes so that workers can easily wipe down commonly used surfaces.
- We are also frequently disinfecting our washrooms and floors.
- We are using disposable cups/glasses for liquid intake.
In this critical situation, Invoicera is committed to keeping our work going without affecting the health of our employees. We hope that the situation becomes normal very soon.